Sunday, September 12, 2004
Sunday, September 12, 2004
And I thought people knew about the Trocks already, well...it doesn't seem so. Whee~ I'm glad I watched it because it's just absolutely marvellous. Just...marvellous. I mean, sure it's got all the moves and the solos and stuff, but there's also humour, something that lacks so much in today's performances. Humour...things like a dancer came on stage and slipped on purpose and quickly got up to dance, or how the swan was dying yet trying to paste back all her, or should I say his? Feathers that had fallen onto the floor...and sudden jazz moves in between the ballet movements...I'd have to say, if they do produce a video out, I'd rush to buy it.
Anyway, the Trocks are on their way to Hong Kong. And Sunday seems so boring all of a sudden. The one thing that woke me up is well, reading 'Bloody Mary' on fictionpress.net. It's such a good story I wonder why the author didn't make it into a book! I'm not talking about the mirror ghost Bloody Mary, it's a story of this girl called Mary (duh!) who experiences Stigmata and she meets Lureal and Jacob and parents who believe she is suicidal. Well...it's got a very sad ending. Lureal kills Jacob (who surprising is actually a human and not an angel since he knew so much) when the bullet was meant to kill Mary. At the ending, Mary encourages Lureal to ask for forgiveness from the Lord and be saved.
It makes you ponder whether people like these exist. People like Lureal? Sure. I see them everywhere. But people like Jacob...that's a rare person. So rare he ought to be kept in the museum...what is the world coming to? The end, duh. With all the fighting and the war, I'm not surprise if this is going to be Judgment Day.
I want to buy Silent Hill 4!!Yet, maybe not. Firstly, it's gonna be expensive, secondly, it's going to be very frightening and of course, the level of difficulty would have increased by then. But check out the trailer! Way cool graphics, bloody and gory, yeah well, a trademark of Silent Hill...but very good storyline though a bit...farfetched. It reminds me of one of the shows I watched before, the one where the guy could see numbers on the victim before they become the whichever-number-that-appears-on-their-forehead victim of this couple.
Exams are here yet there are so many things I want to do. Haiz. Whatever.
- #67